Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: With alot of people wanting a masked Elder couldnt you....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    just use the mask from the movie maniac predator?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    just use the mask from the movie maniac predator?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that or the hunter, either would fit, right?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wouldnt those match for the Elder?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that, or cut the mask off the shoulder and stick it on him, or even blend the two, use the part that holds the mask on from the Hunter (MM6) and pretty much everything from the "brow" down, the rubber Elder mask, then it would look like the Elder's mask, but hold on better! (you'd have to paint it all to match, too)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Elder's head is a fair bit bigger. It's worth a try though.

    As for his shoulder mask, it looks like it would fit fairly well, but you'd have to cut off the peg receptacle, preventing you from ever putting it back on his shoulder without glue or something.

    EDIT - It looks like it might work, but I just spent 15 minutes getting my Elder the way I like it. So I won't be touching it again. Ever.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 21, 2004 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Peter Hoffman ]</font>

  6. #6
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    I have removed the Elder Preds mask and no it doesn't fit without carving off part of his face, and yes I have carved back some of the face and head of the Elder and will have a new masked Pred Elder along with a bunch of other custom goodies to show in the upcoming weeks!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    indeed, the shoulder mask is too small.
    BENSIN had a rant aboot it.

    although, I'd think a MM6 one might work.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've an extra MM6 mask.

    I might try that.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Funny though how in the movie the Elder holds the mask?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chosen One:
    Funny though how in the movie the Elder holds the mask?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He did?

    I stopped caring about 3/5 way through the movie, so didn't really notice some things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •